Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 21 November 2014

Coming Soon...

Gentle Readers,

Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me your eyes...

Well it's been awhile since there has been much posting on this blog, but I have been absolutely flat out with a number of projects over the past couple of months (intellectual, creative, academic, course-related and just plain fun ones to boot) and it will be an increasingly busy time at the moment with presenting a paper at the Amphora VIII Conference next week and the count down towards preparing for my PhD confirmation. 

Some events I'll revisit and chronicle soon will be the launch of the Ian Potter Museum of Art's exhibition Between Artefact and Text, my experience of Sir David Attenborough's The Third Dimension tour in Melbourne, My Works in Progress Day Presentation (and some others), a bit of consulting I did for an international colleague on chariots, the Amphora VIII Conference, confirmation and much much more...coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment